Use Google analytics to drive traffic
Google Analytics is an application that provides real-time statistics and analysis of user interaction with the website by tracking activity. Website owners analyze their visitors, with the objective of interpreting and optimizing website’s performance. Google analytics can track all forms of digital media and referring upstream web destinations, banner and contextual advertisements, e-mail and integrates with other Google products
Why you need Google Analytics
If you have a blog or website, whether they are for personal or business use, then you need Google Analytics. Here are just a few of the many questions about using Google Analytics.
- How many people visit my website or blog?
- Where do my visitors live?
- Do I need a mobile-friendly website or blog?
- What websites send traffic to my website?
- What marketing tactics drive the most traffic to my website?
- Which pages on my website are the most popular?
- How many visitors have I converted into leads or customers?
- Where did my converting visitors come from and go on my website?
- How can I improve my website’s speed?
- What blog content do my visitors like the most?
There are many, many additional questions that Google Analytics can answer, but these are the ones that are most important.
How does Google Analytics Work?